Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This isn't your father's third post!

I hope not, cause I have two followers at the moment and I'm married to one of them. Sorry ET, I'm not the David Prowse to your Mark Hamill.

In other news, if you don't follow the Bugle, your a nutter. If you do follow them, you have been following the epic story of the whitest trash in America, Delonte West. His views of Valentines Day made me laugh so hard my appendix disintegrated.

I'm meeting BRANDON "yes two links" SANDERSON in November at a book signing for The Gathering Storm!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm jealous. Yet thankful.

    For the record, just because they're not listed under "followers" doesn't mean they're not following. I was following your blog via RSS before I noticed how lonely your followers box was. Then I created a blogger account. Just for you.

    ReplyDelete